Our Bankruptcy Attorney Referral and Affiliate Program
How we can help you:
- We pay a $400 referral fee for every case that we accept.
- By referring your clients to us, we make your firm a little stronger as we want to be your “muscle” to help your clients stop debt collectors and fix errors and mistakes on their credit report.
How we can help your clients:
- Credit Reporting Issues. After filing for bankruptcy, your clients are likely to suffer one or more of these issues on their credit reports:
- Client reaffirms a debt in bankruptcy, continues to make the payments, but the lender fails to report the post-bankruptcy payments;
- Client’s account with the lender is discharged, but the lender continues to report an outstanding balance as if the account were currently owed;
- Items are reported as “included in bankruptcy” instead of “discharged in bankruptcy” after the client obtains a discharge;
- Client files for bankruptcy but not his spouse. A jointly held account is reported as included in bankruptcy on the non-filing spouse’s credit reports.
- Pre and post-bankruptcy debt collection harassment. Sometimes debt collectors just can’t take “not owed” for an answer. When that happens, we sue them under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
We file lawsuits under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (“FDCPA”). We are Michigan’s largest filer of these lawsuits. These statutes allow us to recover our fees and costs from the Defendant so they cost your client nothing.
Let us help your clients get their credit reports cleaned up so that they are accurate and they can get the fresh start they expect.
Join our Affiliate Marketing Program – It’s a win – win- win for your client, your firm and ours.
Our Affiliate Marketing Program
How we can help each other even more: If you would like, we will send you a Welcome packet from our firm. In that packet, we answer the common questions about credit repair and debt collector harassment. We will include 2 pads of sheets:
Violations Pad contains double sided sheets of the most common violations of the law by debt collectors on one side and on the other, the “Fixable Problems on your Credit Report after Bankruptcy. You can tear a sheet off of the pad and give it to your client to reference when looking at his credit report or trying to determine if his collection rights have been violated. The double sided sheet looks like this (.pdf)
Referral Pad contains a single sided sheet for you to fill in your name and phone number along with your client’s name and phone number. When you email or fax that sheet back to me, I will connect you with your client. If we file a lawsuit, we will pay you $400 as a referral fee. We will review your client’s credit reports for free to see if we can be of service.