Did Bank of America Forgive Your Loan and Screw Your Credit?
Chances are that Bank of America has damaged your credit by reporting this debt as past due. This debt was forgiven. Bank of American should not be reporting anything outstanding since the debt was forgiven.
We filed several lawsuits against Bank of America based on this very letter. We have been successful in getting our clients’ credit reports cleaned up. Did Bank of America forgive a debt that you owed? You better check your credit report.
- Bad Debt Collection info floating around the 'Net
- Collection Agencies breaking the law
- Collection Law Firms in the News
- Collection Laws Michigan
- Credit Repair
- Credit Reporting Traps
- Debt Collection Laws – Federal
- Debt Collection Nuts and Bolts
- Debt Collection Tricks and Traps
- Debt Forgiveness
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Foreclosure Defense
- Getting sued for consumer debt? Fight BACK!
- Identity Theft
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Scams and Scam Collectors
- Student Loan Debt Collection
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Your credit and credit score