Credit Repair Professionals newest resource ACRED.info
If you are a credit repair professional, come join ACRED.info. It stands for “Attorneys and Credit Repair Experts Dialogue.” We work with credit clinics to teach them the law and best practices for helping consumers better their credit scores.
Learn not only from us, but from your fellow credit repair companies. Joining is free and there are many benefits such as:
Get referrals from our office to help people improve their credit reports.
Call Attorney Nitzkin directly for free information and advice about cases and the laws related to the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
Participate in the many discussion forums we have. We talk about topics such as:
- Legal Fact vs Fiction
- Breaking News
- How to Run your Business Ethically and Profitably
- What new with the Credit Reporting Agencies
Join our newsletter to keep current on the changes in the industry;
- Bad Debt Collection info floating around the 'Net
- Collection Agencies breaking the law
- Collection Law Firms in the News
- Collection Laws Michigan
- Credit Repair
- Credit Reporting Traps
- Debt Collection Laws – Federal
- Debt Collection Nuts and Bolts
- Debt Collection Tricks and Traps
- Debt Forgiveness
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Foreclosure Defense
- Getting sued for consumer debt? Fight BACK!
- Identity Theft
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Scams and Scam Collectors
- Student Loan Debt Collection
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Your credit and credit score