Tax Identity Theft – What to do if you are a victim
Our office helps people whose identities have been stolen by thieves. Our credit repair services are limited to fixing credit on credit reports. We don’t work on tax identity theft. Take heart. The Internal Revenue Service has a great website on what to do if your tax refund has been stolen. Our friends at the IRS have forms and information to guide you through what you need to do if your refund has been taken.
If you have been victimized by a debt collector or have items on your credit report that are incorrect, call or email Attorney Gary Nitzkin at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation at (888) 293-2882. For more information about your credit rights as a consumer, visit our website at www.micreditlawyer.com for informative, how to videos on consumer financial protection. We are here to fight for you. Call us today! 888-293-2882.
- Bad Debt Collection info floating around the 'Net
- Collection Agencies breaking the law
- Collection Law Firms in the News
- Collection Laws Michigan
- Credit Repair
- Credit Reporting Traps
- Debt Collection Laws – Federal
- Debt Collection Nuts and Bolts
- Debt Collection Tricks and Traps
- Debt Forgiveness
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Foreclosure Defense
- Getting sued for consumer debt? Fight BACK!
- Identity Theft
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Scams and Scam Collectors
- Student Loan Debt Collection
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act
- Your credit and credit score